Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Just Some Postin'

Are you posting again today? Is there Wizard stuff you feel like we need to say today? I've got plenty of words left in case you're desperately trying to get 800 words of info pared down or something.

Also, Sean, I really liked your second post. I hope Tom lets you play moderator with maps outside your office and doesn't have the irritating sim VP-Ops tell you this isn't your job. Cause sim-Marvel office sounds cool, like how FBI offices look on TV shows.

6 comments:

Patrick Cook said...

Philip - yes, I will be posting again today. For whatever that's worth......

Philip Schaeffer said...

Wow, just noticed something. It's probably okay, but if you are posting again, Sean, you might want to put in a slight correction. If Stark Tower and the Baxter Building are the only buildings still standing, it's ridiculous. I only ever meant that they were the only buildings without serious damage. If we destroy New York, we're pretty ballsy. Your language is probably fine as is, just to describe to the editors what's up and the landscape their NYC characters will be dealing with.

Sean Kleefeld said...

You'll note that I said they were the only skyscrapers still standing. I was thinking along similar lines.

Philip Schaeffer said...

I knew you had it covered!

Anonymous said...

Generic neurontin Canadian atrovent Low price sinemet World delivery cozaar 10mg augmentin 25mg altace

Unknown said...

شركة زهرة الخليج
تسليك مجارى
تنظيف منازل
كشف تسربات
مكافحة حشرات و رش مبيدات
نقل عفش و اثاث