Thursday, May 24, 2007

What Else Should I Deux?

That title's a play on words with French or something.

Anyway, Sean, I posted a relatively brief, complaint-specific entry today that I think attempts to resolve what was on my plate.

Is there anything else on my plate? Even vegetables? I don't know, man. I feel like the past few days, since everything's established and sort of on cruise control, it's like we've just been running around putting out little fires, sort of set in our big picture strategy. Which, based on numbers, is apparently leading to something interesting.

This is probably more of my paranoid anxious rambling. Nevertheless, I'd love to hear your thoughts on the matter. I guess I'm feeling what you were feeling yesterday, Sean, this horrible empty feeling in my stomach that we're about to get devoured by a monster.

3 comments:

Patrick Cook said...

A Cookie Monster, perhaps.

Sean Kleefeld said...

Well, JMS and Finch were the big things, so I'm glad you've got that sorted out. (As best as we can prior to 8:00 anyway.)

The other thing that might be worth addressing is Brubaker on Wolverine. He was running a bit behind there, and I'd hate for that to slip because we didn't keep up on him. I would suggest posting a note about giving him a call to check on progress IF it's starting to run close to his deadlines and you haven't gotten anything from him yet. You don't want to hound him after all!

A nice touch, too, might be to e-mail the recent sales numbers to your FF and SheHulk folks congratulating them on doing such a fine job.

Sean Kleefeld said...

Oh, and assuming we get a lock on Finch and JMS, you might also want to try to line up interviews with the various comic news outlets to let them promote BoPow.