Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Going In To Day 8

Wow -- not nearly as big as the problems I figured Tom would throw at us! Maybe he's saving that for tomorrow.

I'll take care of JRJr. I cancelled the previous check, so it's definitely my problem at this point. (Not a big one, though, I don't think.)

Mike, I don't see any major problems on your end at the moment. LMK if you need/want any assistance/advice/intervention on anything.

Phil, you've got an angry David Finch to deal with. I'd be happy to talk with him on your behalf if you like. I think he'd do good work on the project and we're running late on time, so I'd rather not pull in somebody else, but this is ultimately your book. Thoughts?

2 comments:

Michael Heide said...

Could this be the calm before the storm?

Anonymous said...

Uh, you screwed up with JR Jr. The check has shown up. Have him fax you a copy so you can show it to accounting and then have them cut a new check immediately. He's going to get P.O.ed if you make him wait -- the editor in chief shouldn't be micromanaging like this.